Bowling Green State University offers the BG Success Scholarships for International Students in the USA to recognize outstanding students’ academic achievements. For academic years 2021/2022, the educational program is currently available.
The scholarship scheme is meant to help overseas applicants who intend to study at American universities.
The Public Research University at Bowling Green State University ranks 258th in the National Universities. The mission of the school was to provide students, faculty, and staff with educational experiences inside and outside the classroom that would enrich their lives. Through your education at UT, you will be prepared for lifelong personal and professional development, and engaged in citizenship and leadership within a global context.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2021
- Institution: Bowling Green State University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Graduate degree
- Available Awards: Not Specified
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Applicants must be Overseas.
- There are a wide range of subjects available to undergraduates and graduate students at the university.
- The aspirants have to meet the following criteria to qualify:
- International freshmen must be enrolled as a freshman or as a transfer student.
- Then you must have applied and enrolled in the university.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants are required to complete the application process through the university’s online portal. The grant can be applied for without submitting an application separately.
- In addition to the candidates’ resumes, the following documents must be submitted:
- A transcript of all the institutes attended.
- Undergraduate applicants must take the ACT/SAT, while graduate applicants must take the GRE/ GMAT/ PRAXIS/ OAE.
- Proof of English proficiency through TOEFL/IELTS/PTE/MELAB scores.
- In addition to a statement of purpose, a resume, etc., graduate courses may require additional documents.
- Recommendation letters for studying in the US
- BGSU Financial Statement.
- Copy of the passport.
- Students must submit GRE and GMAT scores for graduate admissions and ACT and SAT scores for undergraduate programs.
- The minimum GPA required for admission is 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
- The following English language proficiency scores are required of the students:
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- IELTS – 6.0
- MELAB – 69
- PTE – 48
- Duolingo – 100
The selected candidates will receive a sum of $4,000 per year for four years of study at the university in USA.