Jaguar vs Other Big Cats – Reasons why Jaguars are so Different
Jaguars are beautiful, wild creatures… these creature are unique compared to the other Big Cats and this mostly has to do with their personality. Jaguars are in many ways different, all of which contribute to its refusal to be “tamed”.
Below are some of those differences
(1) Jaguars kill differently.
- While other big cats such as lions and tigers aim for the neck, Jaguars attack the head. They would rip open the cranial cap right off their prey. having the strongest jaw strength of all big cats. It’s jaw strength is twice that of lion, able to open it’s jaws further and wider than any other cat. They sink their teeth deep into the skull ripping it apart.. They can attack right in the face of their victims . So let this be a warning to those trying to play with a jaguar. watch out for your face and your skull. Jaguars love skulls very much.
(2) You can’t predict a Jaguar.
- They are the most unpredictable of all the big cats. They are solitary hunters, capable of , less emotive, known as “Forest ghost”, can follow you for a long time without noticing it, hard to find in the wild, Jaguars keep to themselves and stay very quietly. Jaguar vs Other Big Cats – Reasons why Jaguars are so Different
(3) Jaguars are the most moody of all the big cats.
- They most often brood when in captivity, rather than getting aggressive. They don’t react to stimuli in the same way that the other cats do. This is another aspect of their unpredictability.
(4) Of all the big cats, Jaguars are best suited to migrate in the wild
- There’s a traditional migration corridors they follow, that are vast. they are able to adapt to different terrain, and this gives them the option of migrating if and when they feel like it. Jaguars migrate for mating, for food, due to weather conditions, for water. Jaguars in captivity don’t have the option of migrating and this contributes greatly to their brooding nature. Jaguar vs Other Big Cats – Reasons why Jaguars are so Different
(5) Most solitary of all the big cats.
- As i said earlier jaguar is the most solitary of all the big cats. lions have prides. But even though tigers and leopards are both solitary hunters, they live in close proximity to humans. Jaguars are extremely difficult to locate, they live in the most desolate areas. So not only are they hard to find, they also go to a great length of separating themselves from all signs of civilization. This shows a strong “dislike” of things that indicate civilization. Although, jaguar siblings in captivity do okay together, they are the most difficult of the cats to keep with others of their own kind. Jaguar vs Other Big Cats – Reasons why Jaguars are so Different
(6) Jaguars are difficult to train
- It’s very difficult to train jaguars due to the reasons listed above. performing jaguars are very few, therefore fewer people have the time to put in the extra effort. Most people would prefer to train lions, tigers and leopards due to their social nature . Therefore there is more knowledge in their taking and their handling.
(7) Jaguars were feared in South Africa
- There was a time in South America where jaguars were either feared and killed or feared and worshiped. Sometimes both.
For all these reasons, the jaguar has been fortunate enough to not suffer the humiliation of being trained, as much as the other cats. He’s just too much of a handful to make it worth the effort. They just don’t “break”. They aren’t necessarily the most dangerous of the cats, they prefer to be left alone and will avoid you at all costs; It’s best not to disturb a jaguar, they love to rip skulls and tear faces. Jaguar vs Other Big Cats – Reasons why Jaguars are so Different
Jaguars are just… different.
6 most painful Insect bites in the world
A little arthropod animal with six legs and one or two pairs of wings is known as an insect. Insects...
Watch the video above – 1000 COCKROACHES vs ANTHILL in epic battle. Guess who won?
Killer whales(Orcas) are known to torpedo from below at top speeds by ramming the sides of the whales with their heads.
The orcas’ obsession with tongues is well documented; on several occasions, it has been the sole or nearly the only thing they eat from their massive preys.
click link above to watch video
Cheetahs get their prey easily compared to lions. Due to this competition, lions may feel that they do not have enough food due to the presence of cheetahs. The natural habitat of lions is also native to cheetahs. Since they live in close proximity, lions will attack or kill cheetahs in territorial disputes.
Click the link above to watch video
How Strong is an Anaconda?
Anacondas are semi-aquatic snakes that can be found in tropical South America, especially in the Amazon, and are different from...
Our wild swarm hive is out of control. We have to kill the queen bee…!
In the video above – The Bee-keeeper(Man) kills the Queen bee – Bees got pissed off, Bee-keeper got stung multiple times, but luckily, he survived…!
I love how his wife is just standing there while he’s screaming in pain..Lol
It’s quite funny actually…!
click the link above to watch video
Camels are fed with live snakes. Because there is a special kind of disease in their body. Due to which his whole body becomes stiff. To avoid this disease, Utahars(camel owner) feed live snakes to camels.
Although, there is no scientific proof that eating a snake can cure an animal’s disease.
Perhabs this is some type of hocus pocus probably practiced in rural places in the Middle East.!
Click the link above to watch video if you wish to learn more
Shadow is a vicious Rottweiler that has attacked dogs in its own neighborhood. Cesar Millan does the unthinkable by confronting this dog with his pit bull Junior.
We saw him writhing around in pain on a jungle floor after stinging himself with tarantula hawk wasp, but prepare for an even bigger insect bite…!
In his YouTube video, Coyote Peterson said that the Executioner Wasp sting was, by far, “the worst sting [he’s] ever taken.”
Click the link above to watch video
Saltwater Crocodile – Why are crocodiles so strong?
Crocodiles are large aquatic reptiles found in the Tropics of Africa, Asia, the Americas, and Australia. Crocodiles prefer freshwater habitats...
An animal handler who survived a gator attack is speaking out about the harrowing ordeal.
A gator bit down on 31-year-old Lindsay hands during feeding time at a reptile and animal zoo, as children at a birthday party looked on.
Bull jumped into the glass enclosure to get better leverage. Then the gator whipped the trainer underwater in what’s known as a “death roll.” She now reveals why she jumped in purposely, and how her gymnastics experience may have saved her.
Click the link above to watch video
Lion vs Jaguar
Which Cat Will Win? Lion vs Jaguar Fight to the Death
Lions and jaguars are both known as great hunters, stalking their prey with keen instincts and powerful frames to bring...
Lion vs Jaguar clash in a battle to the death
An apex predator in his habitat, the jaguar with his silence patience, and speed makes his scary face the last...
Lion Defeats Jaguar in Epic Battle to the Death
Who will emerge victorious in this epic battle? Which of these two magnificent wild cats do you prefer: the jaguar...
Jaguar vs Lioness – If they fought, who would win?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin Jaguar vs Lioness – If they fought, who would win? Who would win a fight...
Look at what happened When a Jaguar and a Lion fight to the Death
Look at what happened When a Jaguar and a Lion fight to the Death Can a jaguar kill a lion?...
CHIMPANZEE VS Red KANGAROO – Which is Stronger?
If a chimpanzee and a kangaroo clash, who would win? Although they are completely different and live in different parts...
How to Survive a Kangaroo Attack
The iconic, charming, cuddly, hop-along critters of Australia may not be as friendly as you assume. Kangaroos can be rather...
How strong is a Kangaroo?
The kangaroo is an Australian icon. Its size, strength, and speed are traits that make it a natural logo or...
Domestic2 weeks ago
The ultimate guide to raising a pet: Tips and tricks for keeping your furry friend happy and healthy
Cat3 weeks ago
The Social Structure and Hierarchy of Lion Prides
The Wild2 weeks ago
Surviving Against the Odds: The Badass Animals that Thrive in the Harshest Environments
Dangerous animals3 weeks ago
Badass predators: A look at the most formidable hunters in the wild
Cat4 weeks ago
The Top 10 Things That Can Cause Emotional Distress in Cats
Honey Badger3 weeks ago
The ultimate showdown: A hypothetical fight between the giant otter and honey badger
Gorilla2 weeks ago
Man-eaters of the jungle: The animals that pose a threat to gorillas
Dog3 weeks ago
Physical characteristics and strength comparison of Kangals and Pitbulls
Lion3 weeks ago
The Physical Characteristics and Behavior of Lions in the Wild