Do you know you can get up to R300,000 with Sanlam Loans in South Africa? You will get a loan of up to R300 000 at a fixed interest rate and earn up to 10% of your loan amount in Wealth Bonus®, Sanlam’s monetary reward for qualifying products.
Whether you need money for unexpected expenses, a medical emergency, or to fund a specific project, Sanlam can offer you a fixed-interest rate personal loan according to your needs and circumstances. We are a responsible lender and will never lend you more than you can comfortably afford to repay.
How Sanlam Personal Loans Work
- You can apply for any amount, from R5 000 to R300 000 in increments of R1 000
- You can tailor your repayment term to suit your budget (from 24 months to 6 years)
- Repayments are fixed for your full loan term so that you can budget ahead easily
- Sanlam will always take your current financial circumstances into consideration and never lend you more than you can comfortably afford to repay.
How to Streamline Your Application
To streamline your application, please upload the following documents through our easy online application portal:
- A clear copy of your South African ID
- A recent document confirming your residential address
- Up to 3 months’ recent, original bank-generated PDF statements (available via e-mail from your bank or from your banking app) or payslips, as proof of income
Sanlam Credit Profile and How it Works
Your credit profile is a snapshot of your financial history, and your credit score is the rating given to you based on the number of credit accounts you have, your payment history, and other factors. By knowing what your current credit score is, and understanding your credit profile, you can work towards growing your wealth. With the insights provided by your monthly credit dashboard, you’ll be able to:
- See how much you are paying on your accounts each month
- Track your account activity and interest rate payments
- Check if you can consolidate your credit and free up cash flow
- See if there is suspicious activity on your account
- Link your bank accounts and see all your financials in one convenient place
- Use our handy budget tool to keep track of your spending
- Speak to a coach
- Explore a range of financial and credit products suitable for you