Authorities of waivers EU/EEA member states and many of Faculties in Europe offer tuition fee waivers or even student programs to entice students outside Europe.
Europe has always been known for its study abroad popularity when it comes to international students showing interest in acquiring quality education especially students from developing countries. Most European countries give grants and oppportunities that allows tuition-free study for international students.
Free study opportunities are given by some schools in Europe. Candidates who will like to pursue their dream studies in Europe need to take advantage of these opportunities.
Here, we have listed “Scholarships for International Students in Europe 2022” that can help you to achieve your education goals;
- Scholarships for international students in Europe
- Scholarships in Europe
- Scholarships in Europe for developing countries
- International scholarships in Europe
- Scholarship in Europe for masters
- Full scholarships in Europe
- Free scholarships in Europe
- Universities full scholarship Europe
- European union scholarships for developing countries
Scholarships for International students in Europe 2022
Listed below are scholarships for international students in Europe.
- Holland Scholarships for International Students(Netherlands)
- Danish Government Scholarships for International Students (Denmark)
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarships (Netherlands)
- University of Maastricht High Potential Scholarships (Netherlands)
- Amsterdam Excellence Scholarships (Netherlands)
- Radboud University Scholarship Programme (Netherlands)
- Lund University Global Scholarships for International Students (Sweden)
- Chalmers IPOET Scholarships (Sweden)
- Uppsala IPK Scholarships (Sweden)
- Emile Boutmy Scholarships for International Students (France)
- Cambridge International Scholarships (United Kingdom)
1. Holland Scholarships for International Students (Netherlands)
The Holland Scholarship is funded by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Science of the Netherlands. The scholarship amounts to € 5,000.
International students who are not members of the European Economic Area (EEA) and wish to obtain a bachelor’s or master’s degree in one of the Dutch research universities and applied sciences in Holland; can apply for the Hollard Scholarship.
2. Danish Government Scholarships for International Students (Denmark)
A number of scholarships each year is allocated to finance highly qualified and motivated international students from third countries who wish to pursue higher education at participating Danish universities, by The Ministry of Education of Denmark.
Scholarship in a total or partial exemption from tuition and/or subsidy fees to cover candidates subsistence expenses are granted.
European Universities Full Scholarship Europe
3. Leiden University Excellence Scholarships (Netherlands)
Outstanding students from non-EU/EEA countries are open to the Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Programme (LExS). Candidates who undertake any MA, MSc and LL.M programmes in law offered at the University of Leiden are allowed to apply.
The scholarships are of the following form:
- €10,000 of the tuition fee
- €15,000 of the tuition fee or,
- Total tuition fee minus the home fee.
Talented students from outside the EEA are offered high-potential scholarships that allow them to follow the Masters or graduate program offered to university professionals, except for the School of Economics and Business; by the University of Maastricht (UM).
The scholarships cover:
- The costs of tuition
- Living expenses per month
- Insurance and visas.
Exceptionally talented students outside the EU/EEA are provided scholarships by the Amsterdam Excellence Scholarships (AES) to attend eligible master’s programs offered at the University of Amsterdam.
The AES is a full € 25,000 scholarship that covers tuition and living expenses.
6. Radboud University Scholarship Programme (Netherlands)
Several potential non-EEA talented students are offered the opportunity to receive a scholarship by the Radboud Scholarship program in order to obtain a full program of English masters at Radboud University Nijmegen.
The scholarship consists of:
- A partial tuition waiver whereby the tuition fee will be waived to the level of an EEA student.
- Covers costs such as visas, residence permits, health insurance, and liability insurance.
7. Lund University Global Scholarships for International Students (Sweden)
Best students and citizens of countries outside the EU / EEA (and Switzerland), who is pursuing a master’s program at the university are offered the Global Scholarship program at the University of Lund.
Scholarships can cover 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% of tuition fees. Living expenses are not covered.
8. Chalmers IPOET Scholarships (Sweden)
Future non-EU / EEA students who wish to enrol in a master’s program offered at the university will be offered approximately 50 IPOET scholarships by Chalmers.
The scholarship is a 75% reduction in tuition fees for 4 semesters (2-year program).
9. Uppsala IPK Scholarships (Sweden)
IPK scholarships to first-year applicants outside the EU / EEA who wish to pursue a master’s program offered at the University of Uppsala. The scholarship covers tuition.
The Emile Boutmy Scholarships was created by Sciences Po, after the founder of Sciences Po to attract the best international students who are not members of the European Union and who are first-time candidates and have been admitted to a bachelor’s or master’s degree program offered at the University.
Scholarships can take different forms ranging from:
- €5,000 to €10,000 for 2 years of postgraduate studies
- € 3,000 to € 12,300 for 3 years of undergraduate studies.
11. Cambridge International Scholarships (United Kingdom)
The Cambridge International Scholarships will be offered to the best qualified international students who do PhD studies by the University of Cambridge, through the Cambridge Trusts.
The scholarships pay:
- The university tuition
- A sufficient maintenance subsidy for a single person.