As part of SRK Consulting Inc.’s commitment to cultivating outstanding students, the University of British Columbia is offering the SRK Graduate International Awards to outstanding students.
Applicants who wish to pursue a master’s or doctoral degree in the mining industry can apply for one of these financial aid positions.
Founded in 1908, the University of British Columbia is a public, national research university that ranks among the top 20 in the world. They offer undergraduate and graduate programmes for students. Our comprehensive course offerings and highly qualified instructors will help you stay focused on your goals.
Application Deadline: 2nd July 2021
- Provider: SRK Consulting (Canada) Inc.
- Department; NA
- Degree Level: Master’s and Doctoral
- Available Awards: Not Specified
- To be taken at: Canada
- Accepted nationalities: Domestic and international students are eligible
- The program offers graduate programs related to mining, such as:
- Mining and Mineral Process Engineering
- Exploration and Mining Geology
- Hydro-technical and Geotechnical Engineering
- Hydrogeology and Geochemistry
- Tailings and Mine Waste Management
- Environmental Science and Engineering
- Criteria for eligibility: Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Acceptance to a mining-related MSc or PhD program in Canada
- Graduate from an appropriate undergraduate program.
- You must have the legal right to study in Canada.
- Applying: You must apply for graduate study at the University of Canada to take part in this opportunity. You must send the completed application package to email@example.com once you have enrolled.
- A brief resume (no more than two pages) including details of your work experience, transcripts from all previous postsecondary study, and two letters of reference are required. Transcripts of academic achievements, a statement of purpose (500 words or less) stating the topic and summary of the intended graduate research, an outline of what benefits will be gained from the program. Applicants should indicate their desire to work in the mining industry, include any relevant information that they feel is relevant to their application, and submit at least two letters of recommendation, including the contact information for the references.
- The entry requirements for each program vary. Aspirants should review their preferred program’s entry requirements.
- Those whose primary language is not English must demonstrate satisfactory knowledge of the English language. Please refer to the English Language Requirements section for more information.
Successful students will receive an award of up to $3,000 per term from the University of British Columbia.