The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has announced the commencement of recruitment for qualified individuals into the rank of Police Constables in the General Duty and Specialist Cadres. The recruitment exercise is set to take place in 2023, and interested applicants can apply online through the NPF recruitment portal.
To apply for the NPF recruitment exercise, applicants must have a National Identification Number (NIN), as the NPF requires applicants to provide their bio data. The online application portal will be open for six weeks, from October 15 to November 26, 2023. Applicants must submit the online application form and undergo physical and medical screening, aptitude test, and interviews to be considered for the position.
This recruitment exercise presents an opportunity for qualified individuals to join the NPF and serve their country. The NPF is committed to ensuring that the recruitment process is transparent and fair, and that only the best candidates are selected. The NPF encourages all interested and qualified Nigerians to apply for the available positions and help in maintaining law and order in the country.
Nigeria Police Force Overview
The Nigeria Police Force has opened the portal for the 2023 recruitment exercise for general duty officers’ positions. The recruitment exercise is aimed at recruiting able-bodied Nigerians who are passionate about serving their country while maintaining law and order. The Police Service Commission and the Force made this announcement in a bulletin.
The recruitment exercise will be made open for online applications from Sunday, October 15 to November 26. Interested applicants are advised to visit the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Portal to apply. The application process requires a National Identification Number (NIN), and applicants are advised to provide a valid NIN during the registration process.
The Nigeria Police Force recruitment for 2023 into the force as constable (recruits) has announced. The recruitment exercise is open to both male and female Nigerians who meet the requirements stated by the Police Service Commission. The recruitment exercise is expected to be highly competitive, and only the best candidates will be selected.
The Nigeria Police Force has rolled out the red carpet for the 2023 recruitment exercise. If you’ve ever dreamed of serving your nation while maintaining law and order, here’s your golden opportunity. The recruitment exercise is aimed at selecting the best candidates who are passionate about serving their country and maintaining law and order.
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment 2023
To be eligible for the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment 2023, applicants must meet certain requirements. These requirements include:
- National Identification Number (NIN): Applicants must have a valid NIN to apply for the NPF recruitment 2023. By providing the NIN, applicants have given the Nigeria Police Force the right to access their bio data.
- Nigerian Origin: Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have a minimum of 5 credits in no more than 2 sittings in WASC/NECO or its equivalent with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Age Limit: Applicants must be between 18-25 years of age.
- Character: Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
- Height: Male applicants must be at least 1.67 meters tall while female applicants must be at least 1.64 meters tall.
- Medical Fitness: Applicants must be medically fit and must provide a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Computer Literacy: Applicants must be computer literate and must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment 2023 is open to both male and female Nigerians who meet the above requirements. Applicants are advised to read the instructions carefully and fill in the application form correctly.
How to apply
1. Visit www.apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng with NIN, email, and phone number.
2. Fill out the application form
3. Upload your O’level results, Birth, and Certificate of Origin
4. Print the completed online form, guarantor form and submit same at the physical or credential screening exercise.